“For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.”
– Matthew 25:29
- PRAISE GOD for Calvary Baptist (our ‘Mother Church’) for recognizing the need for establishing a new church family in Pet!
- Pray for our very first weekend worship service this coming Sunday, November 1; that we would face little difficulty in setting up new equipment, in a new room, in a new way, for the first time.
- Pray for our families from CBC who will be embarking upon this journey with Trailhead with many leaving behind caring friends, may we quickly build and establish strong relationships with one another.
- Pray for the strengthening of marriages in Petawawa, many of which face regular stress and strain, affecting everyone in the family.
- Pray that this new church work in Petawawa would be focused not upon ‘ourselves,’ but upon reaching out to the local community to share about the saving work of Christ.
- Pray for Calvary Baptist Church, that God and the Holy Spirit would replenish their numbers; and continue to inspire their church family to look outwards to impact others with the love of Christ.
- Pray for Steph as she plans and prepares for launching a new Sunday morning children’s ministry for the Trailhead Church Family.
- Pray for our Trailhead family, that everyone would find a place where they could volunteer and use their personal gifts to serve others.
- Pray for Pastor Tim and David Meldrum as they jointly seek to guide and lend leadership to the Trailhead Church family.
Pastor Tim Roddick: firstname.lastname@example.org 613-401-8841