It is our desire that all attending will be empowered by the Holy Spirit. Please find the information below to help you pray for our men and women during our time together..
Friday, 11 November, 2016.
7:00 am Prayer Breakfast – see Prayer Practices below.
- National House of Prayer – 17 Myrand Ave, Ottawa
- National War Memorial – Wellington St, Ottawa
- Army, Navy , Air Force Mess; or Chateau Laurier
- Greenbelt Church – 839 Shefford Rd, Gloucester
Saturday, 12 November, 2016.
9:00 am Morning Session
- Greenbelt Church
- Greenbelt Church
- Ottawa South Asian Christian Fellowship – 2176 Prince of Wales Dr, Nepean(THE MET).
- In accordance with 1 Tim 2:1-3 – please pray for the Government of Canada, the military’s leadership at all levels from the Chief of the Defence to the corporal, that God would give His wisdom either through His children who serve as MPs or through influencing them who do not yet know Him.
- In accordance with Matt 28:18-20 – please pray that Christians who serve in the military community would understand their calling to make disciples who make disciples and then walk in the fullness of this calling with love and respect.
- In accordance with Col 3:23-24 – please pray that military Christians would serve well and in so doing bring honour and glory to God.
- In accordance with Gal 6:10 – please pray that military Christians would serve their local church with the gifts that the Lord has given them and in so doing bring honour and glory to God.
- In accordance with Matt 28:18-20 and Acts 13:2-3 – please pray for the Canadian Church that she would recognized the Canadian military community as a unique domestic mission field and commission faith-filled military community believers to be their missionaries into the military community.
Fraternité Chrétienne Militaire du Canada